Dr. Lydon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office825 Washington St
Norwood, MA 02062Phone(781) 762-2600Fax(781) 762-2610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Lydon is a general surgeon in Norwood, MA and is affiliated with Norwood Hospital. He received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice 35 years. He is experienced in hernias, laparoscopy, minimally invasive surgery, breast surgery, and diaphragmatic hernia repair.
Education & Training
- Tufts University Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Surgery, 1986 - 1987
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, General Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1982
- Boston University College of Liberal ArtsBA, Distinction, 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctor - Boston Magazine Boston Magazine, 2014-2019
- Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2013-2019
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Endoscopic Balloon-Assisted Abdominoplasty.O’Brien, J.J., Glasgow, A., Lydon, P, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 1997; 5:1462-1463
- A new method of short gastric vessel division using Tripolar Cutting Forceps.Lydon, P., Reilly, P., Glasgow, A, 3rd International Congress on New Technology and Advanced Techniques in Surgery, Luxembourg
- Totally Extra-Peritoneal Endoscopic Repair of a Spigelian Hernia.Lydon, P, 1st annual meeting of The American Hernia Society, Miami
- The Bayh-Dole Act’s Vital Importance to the U.S. Life-Sciences Innovation SystemMarch 4th, 2019
- member, Medical Executive Committee - Norwood Hospital 2014 - 2018
- American Hernia SocietyMember
- Norwood HospitalNorwood, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: