Dr. McGuire is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. McGuire's full profile
OfficeNational Institutes Of Health
49 Convent Drive, 4a62
Bethesda, MD 20892Phone+1 301-451-7716Fax+1 301-402-2170
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Pediatrics/Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2003 - 2008
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Biochemical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics and Genomics
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsMitochondrial Dysfunction and the Aging Immune SystemPeter J. McGuire> ;Biology. 2019 May 11
- 37 citationsThe emerging role of immune dysfunction in mitochondrial diseases as a paradigm for understanding immunometabolismSenta M. Kapnick, Susan E. Pacheco, Peter J. McGuire> ;Metabolism. 2018 Apr 1
- 89 citationsNewborn screening and early biochemical follow-up in combined methylmalonic aciduria and homocystinuria, cblC type, and utility of methionine as a secondary screening ...James D. Weisfeld-Adams, Mark A. Morrissey, Brian Kirmse, Bobbie R. Salveson, Melissa P. Wasserstein, Peter J. McGuire, Sherlykutty Sunny, Jessica Cohen-Pfeffer, Chunl...> ;Molecular Genetics and Metabolism. 2010 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: