Are you Dr. McKellar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4441 E Mcdowell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85008Phone+1 602-273-6770Fax+1 602-889-0489
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter McKellar, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1976 - 1977
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1976
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 120 citationsEpidemiologic, Clinical, and Diagnostic Aspects of CoccidioidomycosisMichael A. Saubolle, Peter P. McKellar, Den Sussland> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2007 Jan 1
- 2 citationsLaboratory diagnosis of community-acquired lower respiratory tract infection.Michael A. Saubolle, Peter P. McKellar> ;Infectious Disease Clinics of North America. 2001 Dec 1
- 1 citationsReplication of Trance Logic Using a Modified Experimental Design: Highly Hypnotizable Subjects in Both Real and Simulator GroupsDavid F. Marks, John McR Baird, Peter McKellar> ;International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis. 1989 Jul 1
- Join now to see all