Are you Dr. Motel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1260 Valley Forge Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460Phone+1 610-983-3980Fax+1 610-983-3406
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Motel, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Dermatology, 1989 - 1991
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Dermatology, 1988 - 1989
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EMA EMR, Modernizing Medicine, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSystemic lupus erythematosus in patients diagnosed with treatment-resistant acnePeter J. Motel, Eric E. Bernstein, Michael Fazio, Harry Humeniuk, Young C. Kauh> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1995 May 1
- 2 citationsRecurrent erythema nodosum in an aviator.Brian G. Fabian, Peter Motel> ;Military Medicine. 1994 Jul 1
- 11 citationsCaptopril and alopecia: a case report and review of known cutaneous reactions in captopril use.Peter J. Motel> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1990 Jul 1
- Phoenixville HospitalPhoenixville, Pennsylvania