Are you Dr. Speert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
41 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01805Phone+1 781-744-8614Fax+1 781-744-2540
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Speert, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Burlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and North Shore Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Ophthalmology, 1982 - 1985
- St Joseph Mercy Ann ArborInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsSymptomatic visual deficits after open heart operations.David M. Shahian, Peter K. Speert> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1989 Aug 1
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts
- North Shore Medical CenterSalem, Massachusetts