Dr. Turkeltaub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Irving Street, NW
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 877-1100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Cognitive Neurology, 2009 - 2011
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 2006 - 2009
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2012
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Can Enhancing Left Lateralization Using Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Improve Recovery From Post-Stroke Aphasia? Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01Turkeltaub, P.
Publications & Presentations
- Intellectual awareness of naming abilities in people with chronic post-stroke aphasia.Candace van der Stelt, Mackenzie E. Fama, Joshua D. Mccall, Sarah Snider, Peter E. Turkeltaub> ;Neuropsychologia. 2021 Sep 17
- Two types of phonological reading impairment in stroke aphasia.Jonathan Vivian Dickens, Andrew T. DeMarco, Candace M van der Stelt, Sarah Snider, Elizabeth H. Lacey, John D. Medaglia, Rhonda B. Friedman, Peter E. Turkeltaub> ;Brain communications. 2021 Jul 1
- An Exploratory Study of Cerebellar Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation in Individuals With Chronic Stroke Aphasia.Andrew T. DeMarco, Elizabeth Dvorak, Elizabeth H. Lacey, Catherine J. Stoodley, Peter E. Turkeltaub> ;Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology. 2021 Jun 2
- Join now to see all
- Precision Inhibitory Stimulation of Individual-Specific Cortical Hubs Disrupts Information Processing in HumansPeter Turkeltaub, MD, Cerebral Cortex
- Electrical Brain Stimulation Enhances CreativityApril 14th, 2016
- Righting a Wrong? Right Side of Brain Can Compensate for Post-Stroke Loss of SpeechNovember 3rd, 2015
- What You Hear Could Depend on What Your Hands Are DoingOctober 14th, 2012
- Join now to see all
- MedStar National Rehabilitation HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: