Dr. Voges is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 E 66th St
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 879-6510Fax(212) 879-6510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Surgery, 1966 - 1970
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- University of Hamburg Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Plasma exchange in treatment of profound hepatic coma.Cree, I. C., Straus, E., Berger, S., Voges, P., Scotti, P., Atkins, P.> ;N Y State J Med. 1973 Feb 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: