Are you Dr. Wu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7950 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Phone(615) 221-4474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Wu, MD is a board certified pathologist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, California, and Florida. He is affiliated with Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Hematopathology, 2004 - 2005
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1999 - 2003
- Fujian Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2019
- RI State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Polyploidy road to therapy-induced cellular senescence and escape.Wang, Q.,Wu, P. C.,Dong, D. Z.,Ivanova, I.,Chu, E.,Zeliadt, S.,Vesselle, H.,Wu, D. Y.> ;Int. J. Cancer. 2013 Apr 1
- Transient optical modulation with a disperse-red-1-doped polymer film.Wu, P.,Rao, D. V.,Kimball, B. R.,Nakashima, M.,DeCristofano, B. S.> ;Appl Opt. 2008 Mar 14
- Spatial light modulation with an azobenzene-doped polymer by use of biphotonic holography.Wu, P.,Rao, D. V.,Kimball, B. R.,Nakashima, M.,DeCristofano, B. S.> ;Opt Lett. 2007 Dec 13
- Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode IslandProvidence, Rhode Island