Are you Dr. Utrata?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19100 Crest Ave
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(650) 288-8344Fax(510) 274-5503
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Petr Utrata, MD is an internist in Castro Valley, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Iowa. He is affiliated with Eden Medical Center and San Leandro Hospital.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Masaryk University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Small incision surgery with the STAAR Elastimide three-piece posterior chamber intraocular lens.Utrata, P. J., Sanders, D. R., DeLuca, M., Raanan, M. G., Ballew, C.> ;J Cataract Refract Surg. 1994 Jul
- Traumatic enucleation: a clinicopathologic case report.Distler, J. A., Utrata, P. J., File, M. P.> ;Ann Ophthalmol. 1981 Oct
- Coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with left ventricular ejection fraction of 30% or less.Nemec, P., Bedanova, H., Necas, J., Meluzin, J., Stetka, F., Pokorny, P., Utrata, P., Cerny, J.> ;Bratisl Lek Listy. 2001
- Join now to see all