Dr. Markazi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 345-2885Fax(215) 345-2552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2001 - 2003
- PA State License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIs Levamisole-Induced Vasculitis a Relegated Diagnostic Possibility? A Case Report and Review of Literature.Soumya Patnaik, Percy Balderia, Lisa Vanchhawng, Peyman Markazi, Jedrzej Wykretowicz, Sarah Perloff> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2015 Sep 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: