Are you Dr. Le?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1804 FM 646 Rd W
Dickinson, TX 77539Phone+1 409-772-1011Fax+1 409-772-5064
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phi-Nga Le, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Dickinson, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Maryland, and District of Columbia. She is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital Kingwood.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Undersea And Hyperbaric Medicine (Emergency Medicine), 2009 - 2010
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2018
- DC State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- AK State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsAssociation of microparticles and neutrophil activation with decompression sicknessStephen R. Thom, Michael H Bennett, Neil Banham, Walter Chin, Denise F. Blake, Anders Rosén, Neal W. Pollock, Dennis Madden, Otto F. Barak, Alessandro Marroni, Constan...> ;Journal of Applied Physiology. 2015 Sep 1
- Innovation and management of diabetic foot wounds.Clemens, M.W., Broyles, J.M., Le, P.J., Attinger, C.E.> ;Surg Technol Int. 2010 Oct