Are you Dr. Assatourians?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2141 K St Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-223-2283Fax+1 202-887-0150
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Assatourians, MD is a gastroenterologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia and Maryland. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1970 - 1972
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1970
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Albert Einstein Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1975 - 2002
- DC State Medical License 1972 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia