Philip Brunquell, MD
- 282 Washington St
Hartford, CT 06106
Phone: (860) 545-9487
Fax: (860) 545-9484
Dr. Brunquell's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Child Neurology
Dr. Brunquell's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Neurology
- Brown UniversityResidency, Pediatrics
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Brunquell's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Dr. Brunquell's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Electroencephalographic findings in ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency. Brunquell, P., Tezcan, K., DiMario, F. J.; J Child Neurol. 1999 Aug.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis: response to intravenous immunoglobulin. Kleiman, M., Brunquell, P.; J Child Neurol. 1995 Nov.
- Recurrent cavernous sinus syndrome complicating supratentorial arteriovenous malformation: report of a case. Brunquell, P. J., Rosenberger, P. B.; Stroke. 1982 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Dr. Brunquell's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Philip Brunquell, Dr. Philip Brunquell, MD, Dr. P Brunquell
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Brunquell's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, CT)
- Bridget Patterson-Marshall, MD
- David Hafler, MD
- James Butler, MD
- Sarah Janicki, MD
- Katherine Albert, MD
- Shon George Michael, MD
- Alphonse (Bobwick) Bobowick, MD
- Nicholas Blondin, MD
- Irina Taraban, MD
- John Ewing, MD