Dr. Dawson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10831 M 43
Richland, MI 49083
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1983
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1979 - 1980
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsCorrelation of continuous wave doppler velocities with cardiac catheterization gradients: An experimental model of aortic stenosisMikel D. Smith, Philip L. Dawson, Jonathan L. Elion, David C. Booth, Rodney Handshoe, Oi Ling Kwan, Gary F. Earle, Anthony N. DeMaria> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1985 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: