Dr. Katzman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 273-4091Fax(585) 273-3637
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston Children's HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 1998 - 2000
- University of RochesterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1995 - 1998
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1994
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pediatric Pathology
- Determinants of Neonatal Iron Homeostasis in Women Carrying Multiples Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01Guillet, R.,Pressman, E.K.,O'Brien, K.A.,Katzman, P.J.
Publications & Presentations
- Myocardial Calcification and the Demise of an Infant With Surgically Treated Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.Cynthia Reyes Barron, Philip J. Katzman> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2021 Jan 12
- Stillbirth in women with diabetes: a retrospective analysis of fetal autopsy reports.Tara A. Lynch, Elizabeth Westen, Dongmei Li, Philip J. Katzman, Amol Malshe, Kathryn Drennan> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2020 Jun 21
- 5 citationsClassification and reporting guidelines for the pathology diagnosis of placenta accreta spectrum (PAS) disorders: recommendations from an expert panel.Jonathan L. Hecht, Rebecca N. Baergen, Linda M Ernst, Philip J. Katzman, Suzanne M. Jacques, Eric Jauniaux, T. Yee Khong, Leon A. Metlay, Liina Poder, Faisal Qureshi, ...> ;Modern Pathology. 2020 May 15
- Join now to see all
- Highland HospitalRochester, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: