Are you Dr. Manzanero?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Laurel Ave
Knoxville, TN 37916Phone(865) 595-4100Fax(865) 525-6811
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Manzanero, MD is a nuclear medicine physician in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, Fort Loudoun Medical Center, and LeConte Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1998 - 2000
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 1998
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- KY State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2020
- HI State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all