Are you Dr. Neely?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 Intracoastal Dr
Madison, AL 35758Phone(256) 217-0334Fax(256) 864-2668
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Neely, MD is a board certified radiologist in Madison, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Montana, and Oregon. He is affiliated with Southern Regional Medical Center and Putnam Community Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1988
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- ND State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- OR State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsEffect of Diabetes, Insulin, Starvation, and Refeeding on the Level of Rat Hepatic Fructose 2,6-BisphosphatePhilip Neely, M. Raafat El-Maghrabi, Simon J. Pilkis, T.H. Claus> ;Diabetes. 1981 Dec 1