Dr. Neff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Ste 401
Austin, TX 78723Phone(512) 628-1900Fax(512) 628-1901
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Mercy HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1999 - 2002
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2007
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSeptic shock from the administration of a bacterially contaminated platelet transfusion.Philip E. Neff, Katherine Patterson Kelly, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1999 Jan 1
- Dell Children's Medical Center of Central TexasAustin, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: