Are you Dr. Palmisano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Howard Ave
Yale Physicians Building
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 785-2140Fax(203) 785-6414
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Palmisano, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, California, and New York. He is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Hospital of St Raphael, and Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Hartford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- CT State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsGlaucoma screening in a high-risk population.Setareh Vistamehr, Heather N. Shelsta, Philip C. Palmisano, Giovanni Filardo, Kent P. Bashford, Kamran Chaudhri, Susan H. Forster, George Shafranov, M. Bruce Shields> ;Journal of Glaucoma. 2006 Dec 1