Dr. Paustian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20607 Front Beach Road
Panama City, FL 32413Phone+1 850-228-5735
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Paustian is a hospitalist currently in search of locums work, preferably nocturnal. He received his medical degree from McGovern Medical School at UTHealth and has been in practice 34 years. He has worked as a hospitalist since September, 2006. He resigned in August,2021 from his position with APP at Flowers Hospital in Dothan due to the hospital's opposition to employing Ivermectin to treat patients with COVID-19. But he had to work out a 90 day notice and thus only ended up free from this moral conflict in November. Ivermectin is approved for use with COVID-19 in 79 countries around the world so Dr. Paustian's enthusiasm for using it to treat his patients is scarcely unique.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2025
- MS State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Emory Hillandale HospitalLithonia, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: