Are you Dr. Sheffield?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Nacoochee Ave
Athens, GA 30601Phone(706) 546-7908Fax(706) 546-1944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Sheffield, MD is an otolaryngologist in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center and St. Mary's Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1970 - 1972
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1970
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1966 - 2013
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery