Dr. Sobash is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMed U of SC Coll of Med
Charleston, SC 29401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2022
- White River Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 2017
- Clemson UniversityBS, Biological Sciences, Cum Laude, 2008 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Current Understanding of "Mixed Corticomedullary Adrenal Tumor" and an Insight into Genomic Profiling.Asad Ullah, Farah Ayman Elsaid Mohamed, Jaffar Khan, Katharine Tracy, Muhabat Khan, Samiha Mohsen, Abdul Qahar Khan Yasinzai, Kaleemullah Badini, Philip T Sobash, Sale...> ;Clinics and Practice. 2022 Nov 11
- Survival Benefit of Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Pulmonary Carcinoid Tumors.Philip T Sobash, Asad Ullah, Nagla Abdel Karim> ;Cancers. 2022 Sep 28
- 22 citationsAutophagy Agents in Clinical Trials for Cancer Therapy: A Brief Review.Samiha Mohsen, Philip T Sobash, Ghada Fahad Algwaiz, Noor Nasef, Safaa Abed Al-Zeidaneen, Nagla Abdel Karim> ;Current Oncology. 2022 Mar 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: