Dr. Triffletti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Boylston St, Suite 211
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467Phone(617) 731-7774
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- MA State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsCreatine kinase and muscle soreness after repeated isometric exercise.Philip Triffletti, Paul Litchfield, Priscilla M. Clarkson, William C. Byrnes> ;Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 1988 Jun 1
- 26 citationsCreatine kinase isoforms following isometric exercise.Priscilla M. Clarkson, Fred S. Apple, William C. Byrnes, Kathleen M. McCormick, Philip Triffletti> ;Muscle & Nerve. 1987 Jan 1
- Improving access to clinical offices.Kilo, C. M., Triffletti, P., Tantau, C., Murray, M.> ;J Med Pract Manage. 2000 Nov 01
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: