Dr. Ballinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1773 Platt Place
Montgomery, AL 36117Phone(334) 272-8644Fax(334) 284-9714
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1993 - 1999
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2011
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Baptist Medical Center EastMontgomery, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: