Dr. Culp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWomack Army Medical Center 2817 Reilly Road # Mcxc
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Phone+1 910-907-8922Fax+1 910-907-6099
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Womack Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2019
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAllyl sulphides in olefin metathesis: catalyst considerations and traceless promotion of ring-closing metathesisGrant A. Edwards, Phillip A. Culp, Justin M. Chalker> ;Chemical Communications. 2015 Jan 11
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: