Are you Dr. Immesoete?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5231 N. Prospect Road
Peoria, IL 61614Phone(309) 691-0030Fax(309) 691-9262
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phillip Immesoete, MD is a neurologist in Peoria, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with UnityPoint Health - Proctor, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, and UnityPoint Health - Peoria.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1974 - 1974
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1972 - 1973
- OSF St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1969 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Vision loss after spine surgery: review of the literature and recommendations.Baig, M. N., Lubow, M., Immesoete, P., Bergese, S. D., Hamdy, E. A., Mendel, E.> ;Neurosurg Focus. 2007
- The Eastern heart and Galen's ventricle: a historical review of the purpose of the brain.Baig, M. N., Chishty, F., Immesoete, P., Karas, C. S.> ;Neurosurg Focus. 2007
- Attempts to recover varicella virus from ganglia.Plotkin, S. A., Stein, S., Snyder, M., Immesoete, P.> ;Ann Neurol. 1977 Sep