Are you Dr. Landes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2701 Babcock Rd
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone+1 210-614-3225Fax+1 210-614-3231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phillip Landes, MD is a physiatrist in San Antonio, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New Jersey, and Maryland.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1993
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2000 - 2009
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsProvocative tests in cervical spine examination: historical basis and scientific analyses.Gerard A. Malanga, Phillip Landes, Scott F. Nadler> ;Pain Physician. 2003 Apr 1
- 587 citationsNeurofilament gene expression: a major determinant of axonal caliber.Paul Hoffman, Don W. Cleveland, John W. Griffin, Phillip W. Landes, Nicholas J. Cowan, Donald L. Price> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1987 May 1