Dr. Rappold is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Urology, 2015 - 2020
- University of RochesterInternship, Surgery, 2014 - 2015
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Geospatial characterization of immune cell distributions and dynamics across the microenvironment in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.Nicholas H Chakiryan, Youngchul Kim, Anders Berglund, Andrew Chang, Gregory J Kimmel, Ali Hajiran, Jonathan Nguyen, Carlos Moran-Segura, Daryoush Saeed-Vafa, Esther N ...> ;Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer. 2023 Apr 1
- 1 citationsSpatiotemporal evolution of the clear cell renal cell carcinoma microenvironment links intra-tumoral heterogeneity to immune escape.Mahdi Golkaram, Fengshen Kuo, Sounak Gupta, Maria I Carlo, Michael L Salmans, Raakhee Vijayaraghavan, Cerise Tang, Vlad Makarov, Phillip Rappold, Kyle A Blum, Chen Zha...> ;Genome Medicine. 2022 Dec 19
- TMEM27 expression and clinical characteristics and survival in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.Rickinder Grewal, Hae Yoon G Choung, Lisa L Roberts, Timothy Beane, Luojing Chen, Daniel X Gilroy, Phillip M Rappold, Thu H Le> ;Acta Oncologica. 2022 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterNew York, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: