Dr. Rabbin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office317 E 34th St, 5th floor
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-981-7240Fax+1 212-209-3286
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1989 - 1992
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsTreatment of porokeratosis of Mibelli with CO2 laser vaporization versus surgical excision with split-thickness skin graft. A comparisonPhoebe E. Rabbin, Hilary E. Baldwin> ;The Journal of Dermatologic Surgery and Oncology. 1993 Mar 1
- 8 citationsPeriumbilical perforating pseudoxanthoma elasticum.Debra Pruzan, Phoebe E. Rabbin, Edward Heilman> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1992 Apr 1
- Tinea incognito and "over-the-counter" potent topical steroids.Solomon, B. A., Glass, A. T., Rabbin, P. E.> ;Cutis. 1996 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: