Dr. Nguyen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Suite # 1228
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 979-1190Fax(713) 979-1197
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Amazing Charts EHR, AmazingCharts, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsCorrection of blood pH attenuates changes in hemodynamics and organ blood flow during permissive hypercapnia.Victor J. Cardenas, Joseph B. Zwischenberger, Weike Tao, Phuong Dung Julie Nguyen, Tyrus Schroeder, Lillian D. Traber, Daniel L. Traber, Akhil Bidani> ;Critical Care Medicine. 1996 May 1
- Houston Methodist HospitalHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: