Are you Dr. Bragg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4092 Foxwood Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23462Phone(757) 467-4200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phyllis Bragg, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. She is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, and Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Interaction of Escherichia coli F1-ATPase with dicyclohexylcarbodiimide-binding polypeptide.Loo, T. W., Stan-Lotter, H., MacKenzie, D., Molday, R. S., Bragg, P. D.> ;Biochim Biophys Acta. 1983 Sep 7
- Sulfhydryl groups of the F1 adenosine triphosphatase of Escherichia coli and the stoichiometry of the subunits.Stan-Lotter, H., Bragg, P. D.> ;Arch Biochem Biophys. 1984 Feb 15
- Loss of protection by nucleotides against proteolysis and thiol modification in the isolated alpha-subunit from F1 ATPase of Escherichia coli mutant uncA401.Stan-Lotter, H., Bragg, P. D.> ;Biochem J. 1984 Nov 15
- Join now to see all