Are you Dr. Migdal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Nesconset Hwy
Stony Brook, NY 11790Phone(631) 751-2400Fax(631) 751-8323
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phyllis Migdal, MD is an endocrinologist in Stony Brook, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1995 - 1997
- Stony Brook MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsEffect of Combination Glipizide GITS/Metformin on Fibrinolytic and Metabolic Parameters in Poorly Controlled Type 2 Diabetic SubjectsWilliam T. Cefalu, David J. Schneider, Harold E. Carlson, Phyllis Migdal, Leonil Gan Lim, Meriam P. Izon, Anoop Kapoor, Audrey D. Bell-Farrow, James G. Terry, Burton E...> ;Diabetes Care. 2002 Dec 1
- 15 citationsClostridium perfringens septicemia with massive hemolysis in a patient with Hodgkin's lymphoma.Adam J. Singer, Phyllis M Migdal, Jonathan P Oken, Stuart Chale, Ute M. Moll> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1997 Mar 1