Dr. Durand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 Rolling Oaks Dr
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361Phone(805) 497-9481Fax(805) 497-3416
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Huntington Memorial HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsHow an organism dies affects the fitness of its neighborsPierre M. Durand, Armin Rashidi, Richard E. Michod> ;The American Naturalist. 2011 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: