Dr. Limpuangthip is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7721 Belle Point Dr
Greenbelt, MD 20770Phone+1 301-345-1272Fax+1 301-474-2671
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- District of Columbia General HospitalFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1977 - 1981
- University of Maryland Capital Region HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- University of Maryland Capital Region HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Chulalongkorn University FOMClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1978 - 2013
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 76 citationsStrongyloides stercoralis hyperinfection in a carrier of HTLV-I virus with evidence of selective immunosuppression.Robin C. Newton, Pimolvarn Limpuangthip, Steven J. Greenberg, Albert A. Gam, Franklin A. Neva> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1992 Feb 1
- Mammography of lymphatic filariasis.Chow, C. K., McCarthy, J. S., Neafie, R., Cooper, R. I., Limpuangthip, T., Limpuangthip, P., Nutman, T. B.> ;AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1996 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: