Are you Dr. Yao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13619 41st Ave
Flushing, NY 11355Phone+1 718-886-8783Fax+1 718-886-8184
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pin Mei Yao, MD is a board certified family physician in Flushing, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Virginia. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/South NassauResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Zhejiang Medical UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 78 citationsBrief Report: Increased Apoptosis in Advanced Atherosclerotic Lesions of Apoe−/− Mice Lacking Macrophage Bcl-2Edward B. Thorp, Yankun Li, Liping Bao, Pin Mei Yao, George Kuriakose, James X. Rong, Edward A. Fisher, Ira Tabas> ;Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2009 Feb 1
- 275 citationsCholesterol-induced macrophage apoptosis requires ER stress pathways and engagement of the type A scavenger receptorTracie DeVries-Seimon, Yankun Li, Pin Mei Yao, Elizabeth F. Stone, Yibin Wang, Roger J. Davis, Richard A. Flavell, Ira Tabas> ;Journal of Cell Biology. 2005 Oct 10
- 317 citationsFree Cholesterol-loaded Macrophages Are an Abundant Source of Tumor Necrosis Factor-α and Interleukin-6 MODEL OF NF-κB- AND MAP KINASE-DEPENDENT INFLAMMATION IN ADVANC...Yankun Li, Robert F. Schwabe, Tracie DeVries-Seimon, Pin Mei Yao, Marie-Christine Gerbod-Giannone, Alan R. Tall, Roger J. Davis, Richard A. Flavell, David A. Brenner, ...> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2005 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York