Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Valencia Mesa Dr
Fullerton, CA 92835Phone+1 714-447-5027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: