Dr. Bone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2005 S Spaulding Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Brigham and Womens HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- GA State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsCaring for Patients with Malignancy in the Emergency Department: Patient–Provider InteractionsTammie E. Quest, Placid Bone> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 2009 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: