Dr. Alexander is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 6th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Phone(727) 767-4429 x 72698Fax(727) 767-8526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2002
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRisk Factors for Survival After Heart Transplantation in Children and Young Adults: A 22-Year Study of 179 Transplants.Shawn Shah, Alfred Asante-Korang, Sharon R. Ghazarian, Gary Stapleton, Carrie E. Herbert, Jamie A. Decker, Melvin C. Almodovar, Tom R. Karl, Nhue L. Do, James A. Quint...> ;World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery. 2018 Aug 29
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: