Dr. Gill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2600 Sixth Street Sw
Canton, OH 44710Phone+1 330-452-9911Fax+1 330-588-4717
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- Aultman Hospital/NEOMEDResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988 - 1991
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1988
- University of Nairobi College of Health SciencesClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2025
- OK State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMortality from early neonatal group B streptococcal sepsis: Influence of obstetric factorsPrabhcharan Gill, John Sobeck, David Jarjoura, Sharon L. Hillier, Tom Benedetti> ;The Journal of Maternal-fetal Medicine. 1997 Jan 1
- Aultman HospitalCanton, Ohio
- Akron Children's HospitalAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: