Dr. Paturu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6750 N Macarthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75039Phone(972) 443-9900Fax(972) 443-9908
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Prasad Paturu is a cardiologist in Irving, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Carrollton, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, Dallas Medical Center, and The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano. He received his medical degree from Guntur Medical College NTR and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in adult cardiovascular diseases.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1999 - 2001
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 1999
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: