Are you Dr. Pangulur?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-778-6382
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Prathima Pangulur, MD is a board certified internist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, California, and New York. She is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown.
Education & Training
- The University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- An incomplete esophageal perforation masquerading as variceal bleeding.Oza, V. M.,Pangulur, P.,Kirkpatrick, R.> ;J Interv Gastroenterol. 2014 Jan 31
- Emory University Hospital MidtownAtlanta, Georgia