Dr. Kumar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Ahuja Medical Center
1000 Auburn Dr Ste 110
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-285-5050Fax+1 216-285-4044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Western Reserve Health Education/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- A phase 1 trial of Vorinostat in combination with concurrent chemoradiation therapy in the treatment of advanced staged head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Teknos, T. N.,Grecula, J.,Agrawal, A.,Old, M. O.,Ozer, E.,Carrau, R.,Kang, S.,Rocco, J.,Blakaj, D.,Diavolitsis, V.,Kumar, B.,Kumar, P.,Pan, Q.,Palettas, M.,Wei, L.,Bai...> ;Invest New Drugs. 2018 Dec 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: