Are you Dr. Belandres?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Bldg 41, Suite 021
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-0411Fax(202) 782-4658
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Praxedes Belandres, MD is a physiatrist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1973 - 1974
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972 - 1973
- New York Downtown HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsBeta blockade in the treatment of autonomic dysreflexia: a case report and review.Paul F. Pasquina, Richard M. Houston, Praxedes V. Belandres> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1998 May 1
- 2 citationsEpidural corticosteroid injections for acute radiculopathy in a 95-year-old woman.Ice Da, Timothy R. Dillingham, Praxedes V. Belandres> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1995 Feb 1
- 28 citationsAmputee soldiers and their return to active duty.David Kishbaugh, Timothy R. Dillingham, Robin S. Howard, Melissa W. Sinnott, Praxedes V. Belandres> ;Military Medicine. 1995 Feb 1
- Join now to see all