Are you Dr. Arora?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office64 Aspen Way Ste 101
Watsonville, CA 95076Phone(831) 786-1660Fax(831) 786-1663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Princy Arora, MD is a neurologist in Watsonville, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Watsonville Community Hospital and Dominican Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, Neurology, 1996 - 1999
- San Joaquin General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Guru Govind Singh Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Lytec MD EMR, McKesson Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Design and synthesis of a transition state analogue for the Diels-Alder reaction.Arora PS, Van QN, Famulok M, Shaka AJ, Nowick JS> ;Bioorg. Med. Chem.. 1998-09-01
- Central nervous system infection in a murine retrovirus-induced immunodeficiency syndrome.Sei Y, Makino M, Vitković L, Chattopadhyay SK, Hartley JW, Arora PK> ;J. Neuroimmunol.. 1992-03-01