Dr. Vedak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 Market St
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Preliminary Year, 2015 - 2016
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- A case of eczematid-like purpura of Doucas and Kapetanakis in a child.B A Priyanka Vedak, Rosalynn M. Nazarian, M.P.H. Daniela Kroshinsky M.D.> ;Pediatric Dermatology. 2015 Mar 1
- 20 citationsThe utility of re-excising mildly and moderately dysplastic nevi: a retrospective analysis.Lauren Strazzula, Priyanka Vedak, Mai P. Hoang, Arthur J. Sober, Hensin Tsao, Daniela Kroshinsky> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 2014 Dec 1
- 84 citationsBrain-derived neurotrophic factor in traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress disorder, and their comorbid conditions: role in pathogenesis and treatmentGary B. Kaplan, Jennifer J. Vasterling, Priyanka Vedak> ;Behavioural Pharmacology. 2010 Sep 1
- University of North Carolina HospitalsChapel Hill, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: