Are you Dr. Zhang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20201 Crawford Ave
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Phone+1 708-747-4000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Qi Zhang, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Olympia Fields, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Ohio, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Franciscan Health Olympia Fields.
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A small molecule Inauhzin inhibits SIRT1 activity and suppresses tumour growth through activation of p53.Zhang, Q.,Zeng, S. X.,Zhang, Y.,Zhang, Y.,Ding, D.,Ye, Q.,Meroueh, S. O.,Lu, H.> ;EMBO Mol Med. 2012 Feb 15
- Structure and activity analysis of Inauhzin analogs as novel antitumor compounds that induce p53 and inhibit cell growth.Zhang, Q.,Ding, D.,Zeng, S. X.,Ye, Q. Z.,Lu, H.> ;PLoS ONE. 2012 Nov 02
- Identification of small molecules affecting p53-MDM2/MDMX interaction by fluorescence polarization.Zhang, Q.,Lu, H.> ;Methods Mol. Biol.. 2012 Nov 15
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois