Dr. Hatch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9040 Fitzsimmons Dr
Tacoma, WA 98431Phone(253) 968-2200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, General Surgery, 2010 - 2016
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2016 - Present
- NE State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Maintaining Wellness and Instilling Resilience in General Surgeons.Jessica B Weiss, Michael Minh Vu, Quinton Hatch, Vance Y. Sohn> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 2021 Aug 1
- 1 citationsPostoperative outcomes of Bascom cleft lift for pilonidal disease: A single-center experienceQuinton Hatch, Christopher W. Marenco, Daniel Lammers, Kaitlin R. Morte, Andrew T. Schlussel, Shane McNevin> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2020 May 1
- 7 citationsIs Modern Medical Management Changing Ultimate Patient Outcomes in Inflammatory Bowel DiseaseQuinton Hatch, Rubina Ratnaparkhi, Alison R. Althans, Michael J. Keating, Ruel Neupane, Madhuri Nishtala, Eric K. Johnson, Scott R. Steele> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2016 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: