Are you Dr. Trochelman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office161 N Forge St
Akron, OH 44304Phone(330) 376-1043Fax(330) 376-9951
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. R Trochelman, MD is an oncologist in Akron, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Summa Health System, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, and Summa Health System - Barberton Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1988
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Efficacy and Safety of Nipent, Cytoxan and Rituxan in the Treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. Start of enrollment: 2003 Jan 01
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsLoss of Resources as Mediators between Interpersonal Trauma and Traumatic and Depressive Symptoms among Women with CancerEvangelia Banou, Stevan E. Hobfoll, R. Douglas Trochelman> ;Journal of Health Psychology. 2009 Mar 1
- 24 citationsA structural characterization of the Mo3 activation antigen expressed on the plasma membrane of human mononuclear phagocytes.Ikuko F. Mizukami, S. D. Vinjamuri, R. D. Trochelman, rd Rf Todd> ;Journal of Immunology. 1990 Mar 1
- 15 citationsHuman mononuclear phagocyte activation antigens.Robert F. Todd, Ikuko F. Mizukami, S. D. Vinjamuri, R. D. Trochelman, Wayne W. Hancock, D. Y. Liu> ;Blood cells. 1990 Jan 1
- Join now to see all