Dr. Khwaja is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3130 Daniel Avenue
Dallas, TX 75275
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- TP53-altered chronic lymphocytic leukemia treated with firstline Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor-based therapy: A retrospective analysis.Hua-Jay J Cherng, Raamis Khwaja, Rashmi Kanagal-Shamanna, Guilin Tang, Jan Burger, Philip Thompson, Alessandra Ferrajoli, Zeev Estrov, Koji Sasaki, Deepa Sampath, Xuem...> ;American journal of hematology. 2022 May 14
- 4 citationsAdult Primary Peripheral PNET/Ewing's Sarcoma of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine.Raamis Khwaja, Emmanuel Mantilla, Karen Fink, Edward Pan> ;Anticancer Research. 2019 Aug 1
- Multi-compartment mesenchymal tissue segmentation in pelvic MRI examinations of women: Anthropomorphic and clinical correlations.Raamis Khwaja, Riham Dessouky, Michael A. Heffler, Yin Xi, Ian J. Neeland, Avneesh Chhabra> ;European Journal of Radiology. 2019 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Harris Health SystemHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: