Dr. Eyma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone(407) 261-2923Fax(407) 657-0237
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Halifax Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: